The first episode of Chapter 1
Alba defeats a Slime but is mocked by Ross. Alba complains about fighting alone and Ross eventually agrees to fight the next time. A Nisepanda appears and Ross attacks Alba to his surprise. The hero once again complains but Ross shrugs it off and demands respect to which Alba obliges.
Because monsters suddenly appeared in the world, the King has reached the conclusion that the Demon King Rchimedes was revived. To fight this threat, the King decides to send the descendants of the Hero Creasion, who had sealed Rchimedes in the past, a total of 75 people. The Cabinet Minister comments their number but the King responds that he just chose those who seemed to fit the paper and sends them on their way.
The Nisepanda starts beating Alba up as Ross observes. Eventually Ross becomes annoyed and defeats the monster, making it disappear. Alba complains that he should have saved him sooner but Ross rebuts that Alba, as a Hero, should not be dependent. Alba then mistakes Ross’ other actions towards him as for his sake but the soldier quickly admits that they are indeed with ill intent.
Characters that appearEdit
- Cabinet Minister
- 75 Creasion’s Descendents
- Creasion (mentioned)
- Rchimedes (mentioned)
- (Ross): Why are you panting, Hero? Are you a pervert?
- (Alba): I can’t even show an opening to my own allies…
- (Alba): DON’T LEVEL UP OFF ME!!
- (Ross): Why are you talking to me so casually?
- (King): NOW, GO (PROBABLE) DESCENDANTS OF THE GREAT HERO! WHOEVER DEFEATS THE DEMON KING WILL BE GIVEN GREAT WEALTH AND THE TITLE OF “TRUE HERO”!
- (Ross): You’re the Hero, you know. You don’t rely on other. You must become someone who can be relied on.
- (Ross): If I go and defeat everything every time, there’s no meaning to it.
- First chapter of the whole series
- Alba, Ross, the Cabinet Minister and the King are introduced in the story
- Slime and Nisepanda type of monster are introduced in the story
- It’s revealed Alba’s Hero number as the number 45
- It’s revealed the Demon King’s body mark