Haruhara Robinson (春原ロビンソン) is the writer, illustrator, and mangaka of Senyū. He is a rather well-known and prolific creator on Nico Nico Douga.
Haruhara first published the first episode of Senyū on August 27, 2010 in Niconico. In June of 2012, He also created a manga spin-off of Senyū and serialized it in Jump Square (SQ). In August 21, 2013, a manga adaption of Senyū was created and serialized in Monthly Square Sirius (KC). The manga adaption is still ongoing and currently talking about Chapter 3 of the webcomic.
- Gakumon! School of Monsters
- A strange comedy about a monster school. It is currently serializing in Jump Square as manga and Niconico as a video webcomic. It also has a rather short anime online.
- Angel Game - Goodbyes and Pieces of the Future
- This is a collaboration between Haruhara and Machida Toshiko. It is serialized in the same way as Senyū's video webcomic.
- Hero Hearts
- This manga is an action-packed comedy written and stylized very similarly to Senyū. It is currently serializing in Ura Sunday.